How can I determine the amount of money I can refund to a particular credit card?
Please note, for the context we suggest familiarizing yourself with Error 920001 Credit Vol Exceeded before reviewing this guide.
To determine the credit limit for a particular credit card, please review the steps below:
- From the Reporting menu, select Transaction Search to find the page in the image above.
- Change the Settlement Status to Settled (red arrow, above).
- In the Account Number field, enter the last four digits of the credit card whose credit limit you are researching (blue arrow, above).
- Change the Start Date to the last six months and Adding a year to the Earliest Start Date will always give you a six-month search (green arrow, above).
- Press Submit Transaction Query to run your search. On the search results page, scroll down to the Transactions Summary table (image below).
The Transaction Net (red box, above) is the total amount that can be refunded/credited to the card.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.