Our system can send reports overnight for the day's activities. Please review the information below if you have not received those reports.
If you are not receiving your nightly reports, please start by having your Location Administrator check the following:
- Is the correct email assigned to your user?
- Are the preferences set correctly? The nightly reports are the 'nightly_cc_email' and 'nightly ACH email' (ACH service is coming soon).
- Have transactions been run since the last night you received the report?
- Check the spam folder of your inbox; if you are using Gmail, Google may decide to classify incoming emails as 'promotional' or listed as 'other and put them in another folder automatically. Please be sure to check all folders for the expected reports.
If there are no issues with the above items, contact Support for assistance (live chat or merchant services)
- Support will check to ensure that there are no flags on the email address that would make the mail undeliverable or blacklisted.
If there are no flags on the email address, we recommend contacting your email provider and/or your IT personal for assistance in checking the other systems involved in delivering email.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.