Accessing Transaction Reporting in Paya Connect
There are several ways to access transaction reports within Paya Connect, merchant's can drill down reports by contact's, by date, and many other criteria.
- Merchants with multiple locations can look at transaction reports by location
- Navigate to the locations menu on the left side of the screen
- Select the location that you are location to review transaction
- From the locations details page select the transactions tab to review transaction details
- Merchants with one or more locations may choose to use our customized reporting tool to deliver reports based on the data that they need.
- Navigate to the reports on the left side
- Select Transactions
- do not use the transactions (legacy) as that method of reporting has moved to the individual locations details page as mentioned above
- In the Transactions reporting tool, you will be able to build and save custom reports to fit your needs.
- Using the Manage Columns drop you can quickly remove or add columns that you would like to display on your report
- You can grab and move the orders of columns
- Filter data based on any of the column headers
- Finally, if you like a report you will be able to save it for future use.
If you would like more information about reporting please feel free to join one of Paya's Webinars
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.