Why am I being unexpectedly logged out of the Virtual Terminal?
If you are unexpectedly logged out of Paya Exchange, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- The Mini Apps (Virtual Terminal, Recurring, Batch Management, etc.) will automatically sign a user out after 15-minutes of inactivity (please make sure you are not outside this timeframe).
- If you are accessing the Paya Exchange via Sage 50 (formerly Sage Peachtree) or another integrated software, please try using your usual internet browser instead. Use this link to be taken directly to the sign-in page. We recommend using the most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Confirm that you do not have any pop-up blockers or browser settings that are stopping the Paya Exchange from opening a new browser tab.
- Try accessing the Paya Exchange in Compatibility View. In Internet Explorer, you can access these settings under the Tools > Compatibility View Settings Menu option.
- Try clearing your browser cache. In Internet Explorer, you can access this option under the Tools > Delete Browsing History menu, or by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Del. Make sure that 'Preserve Favorites Website Data' is not selected, and that 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Cookies' are selected, and then press Delete (the others are optional).
Please make sure you have the approval or assistance of your IT Department and/or System Administrator before making any changes to your system or browser settings.