How do I create or edit a schedule in the Recurring Mini App?
To create a schedule:
- Click the 'Schedule' tab on the menu (upper right‐hand corner of the page) to open the corresponding page).
- Enter a description of the schedule you are creating in the 'Description' field.
- In the type field, select:
Daily and then enter a number in the Interval field to indicate how many days the transaction should run. For example, select 'Daily' and then enter 7 in the Interval field to run the transaction once a day, every day. Select 'Daily' and then enter '2' in the Interval field to process the transaction once every other day.
Monthly and then enter a number in the interval field to indicate how often the transaction should be processed. For example, select 'Monthly' and then enter '1' in the interval field to run the transaction once a month. Select 'Monthly' and then enter '3' in the interval field to run the transaction once every third month (or quarterly).
- In the Start Date/Day of Month field, enter:
Select the date on which the daily transaction should start processing if you selected 'Daily' in the 'Type' field.
Enter the day of the month on which the transaction should process each month if you selected 'Monthly' in the 'Type' field.
- Select 'Before', 'After', or 'That Day' to indicate how Paya Exchange should process the transaction on non-business days.
- Click 'Add Schedule' to save the schedule and to add it to the schedules list.